For the very first time, there will be a prize raffle during the EFAD conference. The raffle is organised by ENDietS, the EFAD network for dietetic students, to raise money to support their activities, including inviting speakers for their students programme in 2018. Prizes have been donated by National Dietetic Associations and conference supporters and include:
- one free entrance to EFAD conference 2018
- one free entrance to Yakult symposium in Ghent, Belgium, 19/20 April 2018
- one purple Longchamp shopper/shoulder bag donated by California Prune Board
- 5 copies of the “Dietetic Pocket Guide”
- 2 copies of “A Courious History of Food and Drink” by Ion Crofton
- 1 copy of the BDA Diabetes book, Advanced Practice Serie
- 2 note-booklets donated by the Austrian Dietetic Association
- 10 wooden USB sticks by FH Johanneum GmbH, Austria
- 10 canvas bags by Danish Association of Dietitians
- 5 pocket guides by Hinke Kruizenga
coffee cups donated by PROMISS
If you wish to donate a prize for the raffle, please note that it should be easy to carry in hand luggage and it should be in the English language.
Please inform Ursula Lukas (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your planned donation in advance.
The following rules apply for participants:
- Tickets cost 1€ each
- You can purchase tickets only from the ENDietS booth during the breaks of the EFAD conference on Friday and Saturday.
- The first draw will be at the ENDietS booth on Friday during the afternoon break. The winning ticket numbers will be announced and prizes must be collected before 16:00 on Friday. Winners need to show their ticket. Prizes which are not claimed on Friday, will be added to the prizes drawn on Saturday. Tickets purchased on Friday will also enter the second draw on Saturday.
- The second draw will be at the end of the lunch break on Saturday at the ENDietS booth. The winning ticket numbers will be announced and prizes must be collected during the afternoon break. Winners need to show their ticket. Prizes which are not claimed on Saturday remain for 2018. Winners have no right to have their prize sent by post.