Call for Abstracts
Send in your abstract and present it at the EFAD Conference 2017!
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The proforma abstract (see button below) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 14th, 2017. Together with the copyright declaration.
- Abstracts must be submitted before midnight of the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts received after this deadline will NOT be accepted.
- The abstract text must be in English.
- Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
- Abstracts must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
- The submitting author MUST be the presenting author.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work.
- Abstracts will be either accepted for oral presentation, poster presentation or rejected.
- Abstract will only be considered for presentation on receipt of registration of the presenting author. If the abstract is rejected, cancellation of registration can be made free of charge.